Lamps On Productions Limited (the “Company”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Lamps On Productions Limited whose registered address is 19 Portland Place, London W1B 1PX.
INFORMATION THE COMPANY MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
The Company may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the site www.frankiesmagicfootball.co.uk (the “site”). This includes, without limitation, your first name, email address, date of birth and password provided at the time of registration. The Company may also ask you for information from time to time (for example, if the Company runs any competitions, when you enter such competition), and when you report a problem with the site.
- If you contact the Company, the Company may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Children Under The Age of 13:
Children under 13 years of age will be required to obtain verifiable parental consent in order to register on the site. We only store and use the information we collect from a child on the basis of that consent..
If a child does indeed access the site without such consent, the parent or guardian of that child reserves the right for that child’s personal information to be removed from our database.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
The Company uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out its obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company.
- To notify you about changes to the site.
- To (1) allow you to record your scores from any games on the site, onto the site; (2) send you a newsletter; (3) send you a birthday greeting; (4) send you other communications including third party marketing and internal messages; and (5) to generally enhance your experience using the site.
- To allow us to provide you with other information or services that you request from the Company from time to time.
For those under 16 years of age, who have received parental consent for such purposes, the Company may, or permit selected third parties to, use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. The Company will contact you by email with these promotions. However, the Company will not encourage a child to buy any products or ask their parents to.
If you do not want the Company to pass your details, (or if you’re a parent, your child’s details) on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which site the collects your data.
If at any time, you wish to stop receiving the newsletter or any marketing communications (if any), you may unsubscribe by clicking on the link contained in any newsletter you receive by email.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The Company may disclose your personal information to third parties.
In the event that the Company sells or buys any business or assets, the Company may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If the Company, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, the Company may disclose your information to that third party.
All data is held in line with the best security practices. Servers are in a secure data centre with appropriate physical security measures including access control, fire management and power backup. Data Communications lines are diversely routed through different transit (bandwidth) providers. All unused services and accounts are disabled, account lockout policies are right, strong passwords are used on all accounts. All servers are promptly patched with the latest security updates. All digital servers use up-to-date antivirus software which is updated multiple times each day.
All information you provide to the Company is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although the Company will do its best to protect your personal data, the Company cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once the Company has received your information, the Company will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask the Company not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. The Company will ask you (before collecting your data) if you wish to provide the Company with your data for such purposes or if you agree to the Company sharing your information with any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms the Company uses to collect your data.
The site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of the Company’s partner sites or those of its commercial partners and sponsors. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that the Company does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
A parent has the right, at any time, to rescind their given parental consent and request the removal of all personal information The Company holds of that child.